From the North (Upstate New York)
1. NYS Thruway (87) South to Harriman (Exit 16).
2. Follow Route 6 East, 9.8 miles to Bear Mountain Bridge.
3. Cross bridge and follow Rt. 6 south 3.7 miles until you come to Annsville Traffic Circle.
4. Take first exit off circle (Peekskill) and turn right at the end of the bridge onto Route 9.
5. Take the first exit off Route 9 (Main St.), approx. .5 miles.
6. Turn left at end of exit and proceed over the overpass. The entrance to the INN is on the left.
From the South (New York City)
1. Route 87 North (Major Deegan Expressway) to the Tarrytown/Route 9 North exit, the last exit before Tappan Zee Bridge.
2. Follow Route 9 north 17 miles to Peekskill, Main St. exit.
3. Turn left at stop sign. Inn is first driveway on left.
From the West (New Jersey)
1. Palisades Parkway to Route 6 East (Exit 18).
2. Follow Route 6 three miles to Bear Mountain Bridge.
3. Then follow the “From the North” directions (#2) above.
From the East (Connecticut/New England)
1. Route 84 West to Route 9 South (Fishkill exit).
2. Follow Rt. 9 south 17 miles to Annsville Traffic Circle. 3. Take second exit off circle (Peekskill, Rt. 9 South). 4. Then follow the “From the North” directions (#5) above.
Please call us at 914-739-1500
for additional directions.